If you are looking to buy a New Honda Civic, we’ve got a few more reasons you should.
The 2012 and 2013 Honda Civic have a crowded trophy case. Not that we are bragging, but we wanted to share how awesome the new Honda Civic is. Ok, maybe we are bragging a little, but it’s hard not to we people say this many good things about you.
- The 2013 Civic earned the highest possible safety rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS): the 2013 TOP SAFETY PICK+. This is especially impressive because the IIHS implemented more stringent testing guidelines for this year, including a new small overlap frontal crash test.
- The 2013 Civic was named to KBB’s “Best Resale Value: Top 10” list. Depreciation is usually a car buyer’s primary expense during ownership. Taking resale value into account can help drivers save money in the long run.
- Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com named the Civic one of the “Best Family Cars of 2012.” The Civic earned this award from The Trusted Resource® by being “family-friendly in a big way, offering safety, comfort, child-friendliness, strong consumer ratings and impressive cost of ownership stats.” For more information about the 10 Best Family Cars of 2012, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
- Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com named the 2012 Civic one of the 10 Best Green Cars of 2012. The Civic earned the award from the Trusted Resource® for delivering outstanding gas mileage along with, “remarkable reliability and exceptional value.” For more information about the 10 Best Green Cars of 2012 from Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com.
- Congratulations to the Civic Sedan for being named a “2012 Best Redesigned Vehicle” by Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com. The editors noted its “well-rounded performance highlighted by notably superior daily driving dynamics”– high praise from The Trusted Resource.®
- Honda has won the first ever Edmunds.com Best Retained Value Award for Non-Luxury Brands. In addition, four Honda models won model-level 2011 Edmunds.com Best Retained Value Awards. Having a clear idea about a car’s future resale value is an important part of the car-buying process, and Honda is proud to be recognized for how well our vehicles hold their value over time.
- Honda has a long history of environmental leadership, including the introduction of America’s first mass-produced hybrid, the [original] Honda Insight, and the first vehicle to meet California’s Low-Emission Vehicle standards, 1996 Civic well in advance of regulatory requirements. Acknowledgment of our commitment to innovation can be seen by Honda’s topping the rankings as the country’s greenest automaker by the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS)—for the fifth consecutive year.
- The 2012 Honda Civic has been named one of About.com’s Best New Cars of 2012. About.com’s Aaron Gold called the 2012 Civic “…hands-down the most comprehensive compact car on the market.” Gold was also impressed with the many Civic choices: “You can get a sedan or a coupe; a high-fuel-efficiency version; a high-performance version; a leather-lined version; a hybrid version; even an alternative-fuel version that runs on clean natural gas. And whichever Civic you choose, you’re virtually guaranteed years of trouble-free motoring.”
- The 2012 Honda Civic was named Best Resale Value for a Compact Car by Kelley Blue Book’s kbb.com. Depreciation (or loss of value) is typically a car buyer’s primary expense during ownership. Taking resale value into account can help drivers save money in the long run. Kelley Blue Book® Residual Values are projected based on market conditions for each vehicle, competition within vehicle segments, expectations of the future economy and combined experience of Kelley Blue Book’s residual analysts.
9.5. Because we absolutely love it and if you are going to drive, we want you to drive happy!