Always a Birmingham favorite, the updated 2013 Honda Civic’s improved styling is eye catching. In addition, the sophisticated interior has been upgraded with the most advanced technology and a host of available amenities. The Honda Civic’s intelligent Multi-Informational Display (i-MID), located in the center stack, is at the heart of the action. The convenient i-MID communicates with all of the Civic’s systems and integrates the information in one place. The i-MID displays fuel information, trip range, time, and temperature all on a customizable background, but that’s just where the fun begins!
Top 5 Features of the 2013 Honda Civic:
- Pandora Connectivity! It’s a wonderful thing. Tired of hearing the same five songs over and over on conventional AM/FM radio? Can’t find your niche on Satellite radio? Pandora was built on the idea that people are attracted to others with similar interests, and music is the same way. With a tethered smartphone, you can tell Pandora who or what your favorite artists and songs are. Pandora does the rest generating a customized mix just for you. You get to listen to what you like, and are introduced to similar music at the same time. It’s a win-win!
- Rearview Camera with Guidelines. It’s one of those features you never know how you lived without. It’s like having eyes in the back of your head, but even better. Not only can you watch where you’re going, but it guides you in getting there. Reversing, and parallel parking have never been easier!
- SMS Text Message. When paired with a smartphone, i-MID can read incoming text messages on command or store them for later. You can even select from a set of default replies like “I’m on my way.”
- FM Traffic. Traffic on 280 is enough to make even Birmingham natives break a sweat. The Civic’s FM Traffic uses the navigation system not only to update you on current traffic conditions, but to guide you around gridlock, slowdowns and road closures, and through alternative routes.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition. Gone are the days of yelling at the clunky GPS stuck to the windshield, blocking your line of sight as it directs you down yet another wrong turn. If you’ve ever wished you had a GPS that could hear your thoughts. Now it can! Well, almost; The Civic’s intuitive navigation system, displayed in the center stack on the i-MID, responds to voice commands for locations and points of interest. Combined with FM Traffic, it gets you to where you’re going faster, safer, and with less stress.
Test Drive the 2013 Honda Civic at Brannon Honda
Now that you’ve read about Birmingham’s top 5 features, come experience the 2013 Honda Civic for yourself with a test drive today! At Brannon Honda, our professional representatives are here to answer any questions you may have. We have the latest Civics in stock, and with our extensive inventory of new Hondas and quality used vehicles, you can be sure to find the right one for you!
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.